With great commitment I have been sharing the idea of coaching in Poland since 2008. My master and teacher in this area is Gerard O’Donovan. In 2011 I was appointed to the board of International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring,serving as the President of Accreditation. I am also a member of the Polish Chamber of Coaching, being involved in the work of the Commission on Ethics and Standards. For many years I have been running individual coaching (career, life,executive),coaching supervision and master classes for young coaches, as well as coaching workshops for companies and organizations in Polish and English. I have run over 1000 hours of individual coaching and 500 hours of workshops and training on coaching. I am the author of a blog on coaching for coaches and people who want to know more about it. I am also the co-authour of the book “Professional coaching. Rules and ethical dilemmas at coach work”
"Luke, a person endowed with great empathy, able to fully diagnose the problem and effectively support the process of samouświadamiania. He does it with passion and great commitment. Attentive and demanding, well able to create an atmosphere of trust and partnership. I would recommend Luke, as a professional coach, all those who want to make a difference in their lives."
Monika S., Hortex
I am an economist by training. I studied in the fields of International Trade, Finance and Banking at Warsaw School of Economics and International Organizations at Łazarski University in Warsaw.
For the last two years I was associated with Institute for Business Development, where I worked as Business Development Director and was responsible for development and functioning of the biggest and oldest coaching school in Europe, Noble Manhattan Coaching, which I was honoured to open in Poland in 2009.
I have continually developed myself and my knowledge. I have taken part in dozens of training, workshops, business seminars all over the world; I have also led many of workshops, training and seminars myself. I have international coaching accreditations Noble Manhattan Coaching Coaching (NMC), the International Institute of Coaching (IIC) and the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
Personally I am a father of two wonderful children, passionate about travelling, fiction and good cinema. I fulfill my childhood dreams by training with my son martial art of Wing Tsun KungFu, where I have achieved a master’s degree.
"I had the pleasure of meeting Luke for the first time, when I explained to Gerard O `Donovan during training - Introduction to coaching. He took me with his openness, warmth and professionalism. It's great as a coach. Very quickly build close relationships with new people, it is very empathetic and considerate. It is also extremely effective, efficiently manage our workshops, coaching, always worked with great commitment and passion. I highly recommend everyone working with him!"
Justyna K. - Brian Tracy International
"Luke is a great coach and a very positive person, which can infect your attitude and motivation. If you are able to take advantage of the help do it now."
Piotr K. - Adbrand
I started my business path in Training Department of PTK Centertel (Orange Poland). For over 5 years I was responsible for managing the budget for training of Technical and IT Departments staff (over 500 employees and managers), ending the career there as the HR Manager. I also led training audit at contractors and, as the PTK trainer, internal trainings. I was responsible for development programs for Orange Brand Managers. For 6 years I have focused my career on developing in fields of sales and coaching. I had the opportunity of being a part of the best sales team for Key Clients from IT/Telco markets in PTK Centertel during the process of introducing Orange brand to Polish market, being responsible for portfolio development of companies fromFMCG/HoReCa sectors.
I acted as Managemant Sales Advisor in one of Polish consortiums, introducing its products and services to European markets. The biggest IT group in Poland, Prokom/Softbank/Asseco, used my services as Business Development Managera and Sales Manager while implementing products and services of an international corporation SkillSoft in the whole Central and Eastern Europe – CEE area. As the Vice-President and CEE Development Director I cooperated with a group of training and advisory companies Extreme, being directly responsible for development and cooperation between international clients of the Group and local brands.
You are most welcome to contact me and work together.
Let’s drink a cup of great coffee by phone.
"Luke is a person full of optimism and empathy, with a large dose of humor, the storm walls. A talented coach, working with passion, clearly looking to the future, presenting at the tremendous professionalism. I would recommend your cooperation!"Jolanta B. - coach, psycholog
"Commitment and extensive knowledge coaching, very good support for NMC students and experience, which should draw - honestly recommend."
Dorota S. - PLL LOT
Experience in working in an international environment in the HR, IT, Telco (12 years):
- Sole responsibility for PLN 8 mln purchasing and training budget.
- Managing and execution of training projects for groups up to 10,000 employees.
- Implementation of HR development projects such as career paths, succession plan, talent management, training needs analysis, 360 degree appraisal, MBO.
- Implementation of three international brands onto the Polish market: SkillSoft, Books 24x7, Noble Manhattan Coaching.
- Cooperation with multiple international companies due to international joint and internal corporate projects (Nokia, Nortel, Tellabs – Finland; Skillsoft – UK; BTS – Sweden; Business Today International – SA, UK, Brasil; SIA Group – UK, Holland; MTI - Germany).
Experience in the area of Management (since 2006):
- Management and supervision of teams of 5 - 10 Sales Managers / up to 50 trainers in one project.
- Management and supervision over introduction of new brands onto the Polish market in direct and indirect channels of sales.
- Coaching, Mentoring & Training to subordinates and corporate market.
- Implementation of motivational and MBO systems, building sales and trainers teams and strategy.
Experience in the area of B2B Sales (since 2006):
- Main areas: HR / Training & Education, Personal Development, Consulting – complex B2B services and B2C / IT&Telco.
- Development from KAM (Key Account Manager), through BDM (Business Development Manager) to Sales & Operations Director and Sales & Development Director within 5 years.